|Virtual Classroom||13 Feb – 16 Feb||07:00 PM – 13:00 AM IST||$300||For Register & Payment|
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a globally recognized certification for project managers. The reason PMP virtual classroom training is gaining so much importance in the recent times is because, possessing this industry recognized certification is sure to make your career grow by leaps and bounds. A PMP certification not only assures career growth but also up to 20% increase in your salary as compared to a non-certified professional. We at AgileTroop offer you our flexible PMP live virtual classes.
Our PMP virtual classroom training aims to give you realistic classroom exposure with all the benefits of being in a real classroom. With us you not only get the flexibility of choosing your course timings but also an opportunity to interact with your trainer at all times. Agiletroop’s PMP live virtual classes have been designed to replicate the classroom experience with 12 chapters worth of video sessions with a very human touch. Try Agiletroop’s PMP certification to experience a personalized PMP virtual classroom training experience
Introduction The lesson defines and illustrates PMBOK® Guide. Covers the study on how project and project management study differs from operational work. Studying the relationship of the project with the organizational goals covering how the project helps in achieving the strategic goals of the organization.
- Organization influences and Project life cycle The lesson illustrates how the organization’s culture and structure impacts project execution. It also discusses how an individual’s (Project Manager) style changes with the organization’s structure and culture. A detailed description on how organization assets help in managing projects Lifecycle.
- Project Management Process Groups
The chapter gives the identification of 5 process groups and summarizes their significance in the project and project Lifecycle. The lesson Demonstrates descriptive analysis of the data life cycle by learning about Work Performance data, Work Performance Information and Work Performance Report. Discussion on the role of knowledge area is being offered.
- Project Integration Management
Learning process – how to go about starting, planning, executing, monitoring and closing of the project. A detailed study on how to do integrated change management in a project.
- Project Scope Management
Why scope management is important; Learning the knowledge area and list of processes used for capturing, elaborating, controlling and validating the project requirements. What is the Scope Creep and its negative impact on the project?
- Project Time management
The lesson offers a critical study in project time management; detailed study in defining activities, dependencies, Project schedule diagrams, Estimate activity resources, critical path. A descriptive analysis of the other scheduling techniques like critical chain is given and learning schedule compression techniques.
- Project Cost Management How to prepare the cost baselines? Learn how to calculate the Cost Variance, Schedule Variance, Cost Performance Index and Schedule performance index.
- Project Quality Management
Learn the three major processes of the project quality management – quality planning, quality assurance, quality control. What are the tools and techniques of quality management are available.
- Project Human Resource Management
What is organizational planning and how is it valuable in the project management. The lesson talks about how to identify the project interfaces and project constraints. And at the end of this lesson identify right conflict management techniques.
- Project Communication management
The lesson begins with communication requirement, importance and planning. Learn how to create a communication matrix. A detailed study of Earned Value and communication is offered.
- Project Risk Management
The lesson study begins with risk identification. The chapter Talks about how to identify uncertain events that may impact the project in the longer term. There is a comprehensive explanation on how to monitor and control risk.
- Project Procurement Management
Learn how to seek assistance and support from the vendor. Identifying the right contracts for the given project situation. How to do procurement planning, execution and controlling in a project is explained in a comprehensive manner.
- Project Stakeholder Management
Learn how to manage stakeholders and how they can be convinced to be more and more committed to the project goal. Learn the strategies to enhance stakeholder management.
- PMP instructor led Virtual classroom Training.
- Quizzes and polls accompanying each lesson.
- Participants are awarded 40 PDUs/Contact Hours.
- Assistance in filling PMP®Application Form.
- Practice tests with explanation of questions (1400+) and responses.
- 60 Day E-learning Access, Extendable for another 60 Days at nominal Price.
- Avail 12 chapters videos.
- Instructor led Virtual classroom training and receive 40 PDUs.
- Online study material (Study Guides, Chapter tests, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts).
- Process chart
- Take Full length 4 Simulated practice test (each 200 questions, 4 hours).
- Appear for the final PMP®Exam and get certified.
- A computer, internet connection with min 1 mbps speed and a headphone with mic
Who should attend
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Senior Project Managers
- Project Team Members seeking PMP®or CAPM® certification
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers